Saturday, May 07, 2011

Testing Ghosts

Near my house is a road that has been dubbed Ghost Road by the locals.

The story goes that a man on a motorcycle had an accident on that road. The details of the accident change with who tells it, but the most popular story is that the motorcycle rider fell off his bike and hit his head on a large rock need the end of the road.

This rock has seen been painted bright colours and I believe the words ghost road on written on it as well.

The story goes that if you go there at midnight you can see the head light of the ghost motorcycle. Some reports say you can hear the motorcycle as well.

I was thinking of going to this road one night at midnight and bring a camera to see what I could see and this got me thinking.

Is there any way to really test for a ghost?

Would a ghost set off a motion sensor? Would a ghost motorcycle leave tire tracks?

If the ghost can be seen it must either emit light or reflect light, which means it must have some kind of substance.

Furthermore, if the ghost motorcycle makes sound, then something must be vibrating the air molecules in order to create the sound wave.

If a ghost really does interact with the environment in that way, then it must be testable.

But other then a camera and a microphone I don't know what else I could do to test it.

Any ideas?

- Sent From My Blackberry

No comments:

Post a Comment